Newburgh Orchard Group
Supporting Orchards in Newburgh and the surrounding area
Copyright Newburgh Orchard Group 2017 E+O Excepted
Click here to send us an e-mail:
Or write to::
Gerben de Vries
Next Fruit Markets
Watch this space for more details
Newburgh is a small town in the county of Fife, Scotland. It is beautifully situated on the south shore of the river Tay.
Newburgh Orchard Group (NOG) was formed by local people in
June 2002. Its aims are:
- to preserve, maintain and develop Newburgh’s heritage as an historic fruit growing area;
- to enable local people to gain enjoyment and economic benefit from fruit growing;
- to see Newburgh put on the Tourist Trail as Scotland’s Fruit Town;
- to create a resource of which the people of Newburgh will be proud;
- to research Newburgh’s fruit heritage and to preserve its ancient fruit varieties;
- to build up a network of fruit tree owners and bring people, skills and resources together.
Find out more about us and what we do by browsing this website. See the menu bar on the top left and go explore!